Stellar Property are a professional commercial property consultancy located in Galway City. We provide property solutions to Investors, Developers, Owners & Occupiers. We create and deliver bespoke property services to match each of our client’s specific needs, delivering value, freeing management time and enhancing client income. Join the Team
We are seeking an experienced accounts assistant with strong administrative focus to join our team. This is a part -time role varying between 12 to 16 hours per week, over 3 to 4 days and based in our Eyre Square office.
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our clients and company’s accounts payable and receivable.
To be successful in this role, you should have very strong bookkeeping experience. A qualification in this area would be an advantage, but not essential. Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time and assist with administration in the company office.
• Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
• Process bank transactions
• Reconcile financial statements
• Prepare, send and store invoices
• Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
• Identify and address discrepancies
• Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
• Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
• Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
• Good organizational and time-management abilities
• Accounting qualification and experience essential
• Proven ability to work on own and use their own initiative
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org