Are you an Audit Senior Manager looking for your next role? Our client, a Big 4 firm has opportunities at Director level.
We are currently seeking to hire an Audit Director for a permanent opportunity, based in Limerick, Cork or Galway. You will be working on a broad range of clients.
We ideally need you to have the following on your CV:
- A natural interest in business and auditing
- A focus on running efficient high quality projects
- Ideally trained as an auditor in a “Big 4/Top 10” environment
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Being the primary point of contact for a varied portfolio of audit clients
- Planning and reviewing Audit Files
- Mentoring and managing people
- Working with a variety of professionals and stakeholders
- Leading and managing a team of Accountants
- Manage a portfolio of Audit assignments.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including the larger clients of firm
- Providing technical accounting support to the team
- Strengthening relationships with existing clients in addition to developing new external clients.
- Managing work in progress, billings and fee collections
- Constantly reviewing the processes within the department to achieve best practice and efficiencies
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com