Excellent opportunity with a Galway based multinational.
The finance transformation team will be supporting the finance function as part of a corporate wide digital transformation initiative. Within that team this role will focus on optimizing the processes creating or enriching financial data with a view to improve the quality of the reporting & analytics performed by the finance team.
• Contribute to the corporate data strategy with a view to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance team,
• Assess the impact of future systems on existing processes, data and analytics,
• Work with the various finance team to ensure their reporting requirements evolve efficiently
• Support any new reporting or analytical requirement by finance and support them to overcome existing data and analytics challenges,
• Support the development of cutting-edge reporting and analytical systems and tools,
• Liaise with other functions to ensure efficient end to end data management across all processes and partner with other functions relying on finance to manage their reporting & analysis requirements,
• Support all projects enabling best in class data management (documentation, KPIs, etc.).
• Deep understanding of reporting systems
• Experience in process analysis,
• Interest for artificial intelligence and robotics processing,
• Ability to understand and challenge existing practices in order to deliver best in class solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to liaise professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers and subject matter experts),
• Positive attitude and flexibility,
• Highly organised, self-motivated, team player with excellent ability to diplomatically challenge existing structures and drive transformation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com