We are a leading Cyber Security and Managed Security Services (MSS) provider and have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join us.
Due to the continued expansion of our Ireland operation, we now have an immediate opening for a Financial Controller. We count on our management team to solve complex business problems with creativity and passion while always looking to learn something new. The successful applicant will maximise the efficiency and efficacy of our financial operations by leveraging digital tools and undertaking all aspects of corporate accounting, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Managing the finance team with the goal of eliminating skill gaps in the accounting department, both through training for existing staff and by recruiting team members well-versed in strategic planning, collaboration and communication and digital transformation technologies.
- Managing all accounting operations including Revenue Recognition, GL, A/R, A/P and transfer pricing
- Own the relationship with external suppliers to the finance team
- Monitor the organisations overall financial health
- Managing the relationship with corporate banks
- Supervision of Payables, Receivables and Cash Collection functions across multiple jurisdictions
- Manage month-end close process for group companies and deliver timely monthly financial statement with as much automation as possible
- Engaging with senior management to expand the responsibilities of the FC as reasonable to drive greater value
- Development of business intelligence systems and KPI reporting
- Weekly / Monthly reporting to the BOD and Management teams
- Being a strong OKR Champion
- Preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Research of technical accounting issues for compliance
- Manage the year-end audit process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting in SAP.
- Manage compliance with local reporting requirements and tax filings in all jurisdictions in which we operate
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Establish and run a proper procurement processes to reorient the finance function toward value in tandem with savings.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 5+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Strong commercial orientation with experience working within an entrepreneurial environment and reporting to an entrepreneur CEO is highly preferred
- Experience working in IT, professional services or SaaS industry is a big advantage.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end close process.
- Highly competent accounting software user. (SAP by Design preferable)
- Competence of reporting automation via Business Intelligence tools (Tableau preferable)
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience in managing year end audits.
- Experience in Payroll, VAT and Corporation tax management.
Values and Competencies
- Analysis (Quality Focus)
- Attention to detail (Thoroughness)
- Problem setting (practical)
- Systematic thinking
- Clear communication
- Client orientation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com