We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial, management including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budgets, and forecasts preparation as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. This exciting Financial Controller role involves being part of the senior management/leadership team and taking responsibility for the financial control requirements of an expanding business.
The Group (which consists of the trading company and a property subsidiary) are looking for an individual who can support the consistent development and growth of the company from a financial and commercial perspective.
- Financial reporting, financial control, strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting functions.
- Monthly reporting, KPI analysis and targets review and corrective actions.
- Preparation of year end statutory financial statements and liaison with company auditors.
- Oversight of tax matters and liaison with company advisers.
- Management of accounts staff including accounts payable, receivable, stock control, credit control, payroll.
- Contributing to key commercial activities and projects in which business is involved.
- Managing the financial aspects of proposed property investments and developments.
- Manages and implements appropriate systems of internal controls and regular review to ensure the protection of company’s assets.
- Supporting senior management in the financial aspects of new developments.
- Completion of all statutory returns.
- Reviewing retail strategy for the group and advising senior management in relation to same
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Candidate Profile – Requirements and skills
- Qualified accountant with 6 years’ plus PQE minimum in a financial control environment.
- Strong IT skills desirable
- Capability to manage in-house ERP system.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a strong commercial, managerial and strategic background.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Self-motivating and able to work on own initiative
To apply for this job please visit financetalent.