This role is for a Finance Manager within a growing Finance function in a Multinational Environment. The company is transitioning to new business models and is also working thorough a finance and digital transformation process. This role will focus on changes to accounting processes, controls and audit approach. This is a contract position which will allow the successful candidate to develop, learn new skills and lead change in a dynamic environment.
The role includes:
- Working with the new SAP RAR Module to support ASC 606 Accounting
- Financial reporting – working closely with various teams to ensure completeness & accuracy
- SOX compliance/maintaining appropriate documentation
- Liaise with other functions, including customer operations, sales and sales operations.
- Be a key part of the month end close process for entities across the organisation
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Preparation and presentation of training material
- Internal & External Audit support for multiple countries
- Support Digital Transformation in the Revenue Area
Experience and Requirements
- +5 PQE. Preferably Big 4 trained/experience
- Possess a strong knowledge of control frameworks and best in class processes
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or CPA)
- Strong US GAAP essential with a focus on ASC606
- Experience of using an ERP system preferably SAP
- Highly organised, self-motivated, team player with excellent analytical skills and an ability to handle large volumes of data.
- Strong experience in Excel required
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to achieve results
- Automation experience desirable – in particular knowledge of Alteryx
- Experienced in mentoring staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers and subject matter experts)
- Feels comfortable presenting formally and informally information to senior management.
- Ability to diplomatically challenge existing structures and support transformation.
- Comfortable within a changing environment, enthusiastic and energetic
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org