About the Role
Reporting to the Corporate Senior Finance Director (CSFD), the Corporate Senior Finance Manager will be a senior member of the Corporate Group Controllership team within the company. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, is key to succeeding in this role. You will be joining a dynamic and new finance operations team which are striving to improve processes and question the norm.
It is essential that the individual provides a consistent high-level of service in line with our company policies and procedures reflecting our corporate values and behaviours.
This finance role is undertaken by delivering a consistent level of high service in line with the Group policies and procedures and in keeping with the Company’s Vision, Mission and Strategy.
What you will do
- Assisting in the preparation of the Group’s consolidated financial statements & local company statutory accounts, ensuring compliance of financial information (for tax and statutory purposes) with local GAAPs and IFRS.
- Working with other senior finance team members in the delivery of the Group’s centralised financial accounting and control function.
- Assisting with the Group’s intercompany and Transfer Pricing processes.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts in line with month end reporting deadlines.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of key balance sheet items and assisting other finance team members with key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Working with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Managing 3rd Party relationships effectively.
- Assisting the CSFD and the Corporate Financial Controller with ad hoc group finance projects and ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
- Cooperate with other departments (e.g. Admin and Sales) to ensure the processes are aligned.
Who you are
The successful candidate will be a motivated Corporate Senior Finance Manager who wants to grow their career in a forward thinking fast paced environment.
The individual will need to be able to demonstrate drive, curiosity, an ability to work from his or her own initiative and an attention to detail.
What you will need to bring:
Knowledge & Experience
- You’ll have 5 years’ relevant post ACCA/CIMA or ACA qualification experience
- Have excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
- Have the ability to resolve issues and propose solutions to issues that arise on a day-to-day basis
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks, while meeting all internal and public company deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Windows, PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills, which are a key requirement.
- Take on responsibility. Must be able to make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to build positive working relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Use of an ERP system with Workday Finance experience viewed as a major bonus
- Proven team working skills
- Willing and capable to take on responsibility. Must be able to make decisions
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment and quickly build positive working relationships
- Proven initiative and common sense
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate and self-prioritize with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with accounting and finance management in a team environment
Your skills and our Values
We search for better
- You are creative, curious and look for new ways of doing things
- Creative intelligence is your key competency
We celebrate differences
- You are appreciative of people, and recognise the strength in others
- You inspire through appreciation
We go beyond expectations
- You are bold, open with your ideas, and are at your best every day
- You drive for results
We grow together
- You are collaborative, you care and you are humble
- You build the best teams, bringing people together
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com