An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Senior Finance Manager to work within the international payments space.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Finance, for Group Reporting and Analytics you will be responsible for the preparation of the group’s consolidated financial statements.
You will provide quality business performance analytics, help in the identification of trends, risk, opportunities and insight to support decision making within the group.
You will be comfortable analysing large amounts of transactional data to identify the most critical insights, which will help to drive continued growth in this exciting business.
You will be required to build strong relationships across various teams and develop a solid understanding of the business dynamics across the different areas.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the preparation of the group’s consolidated financial statements ensuring compliance of financial information (for tax and statutory purposes) with local GAAPs and IFRS.
- Working with consolidation tool to get financial data from numerous sources.
- Provide variance analysis, identify key trends, and recommendation actions to manage any risks and opportunities.
- You will be a pivotal member of a team, providing robust commercial finance support to enable effective decision making and drive attainment of budget and other business goals.
- Supporting the annual budget and semi-annual forecast process, working with Corporate planning tool
- Ad hoc commercial finance support to business partners and others where needed
Who you are
- Experienced in analysing country / division / product performance and identifying trends, risks and opportunities and seeing where best practices can be shared
- A good communicator and adept at building relationships across teams
- Must be logical, self-motivated, proactive, with strong analytical skills and a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, thoroughness and reliability whilst coping under pressure
- Strong system and advanced excel skills. Experience with Corporate planning tools advantageous.
- Experienced working within a business that handles a high number of transactions
- Flexible and a genuine team player willing to go the extra mile to support others
- Business or Accountancy qualification and a strong academic record
What makes us tick?
We Search for Better
We Celebrate Differences
We Go Beyond Expectations
We Grow Together
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org