The Commercial Finance Manager will work closely with the Executive Team and their direct reports providing business partnering support to a number of key functions. Primary purpose of the role is to help drive the understanding of key drivers for variances to planned spend, supporting process improvement and to provide insight to Function Heads and for board reporting purposes.
What you will do
Budgets / Forecast: Lead the budget and forecast process for the Functions that you support.
Analytical Support: Review of spend v budget/forecast, ensure costs are being captured correctly and drivers are clearly understood. Provide summary update to the respective Executive including any recommendations.
Process Improvement: Support business process improvement in the areas you partner.
Other: Support on other transformation projects either within finance or across the business and other ad-hoc duties as they arise.
Who you are:
- Analytical, proactive, self-motivated, organised, curious with a desire to drive constant improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others, comfortable in presenting to senior executives
- Strong Excel skills with experience of using ERP solutions and enterprise planning tools
- Flexible and a genuine team player willing to go the extra mile to support others
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years post qualification experience
What you will need to bring to the role
- Hands on style of working, willing to take the lead as well as be a key contributor to outputs as part of a cross functional team
- Clear and confident communicator who can take complex analytical work and translate this to simple messages and recommendations
- A drive to deliver results and support others
What do we offer and why should you join us?
We don’t shy away from wanting to hire great people to deliver amazing things for our customers. And once you join us, we want to keep you motivated and engaged in our collective mission.
We don’t want you to worry about your pay and wonder if you can have it better someplace else. We follow the market and evaluate salary benchmarks through the year to make sure any salary increases remove any worries and keep you satisfied. We review pay annually to make sure we are paying you what you’re worth.
Growth and skills
We know that for some it’s about growing into more senior and exciting roles, and for others it’s about becoming a deep technical expert. No matter what your ambition, we are with you all the way. We know that investing in you is the way to keep skills relevant and you motivated.
Work from home? Work in the office? Have family and life commitments that mean you need flexibility? What we care about is what you deliver not where you work nor the hours you work. We know flexibility matters and that’s why we offer the flexibility that suits you and your lifestyle.
An array of people
We know that to win, our workforce needs to reflect the world in which we live and the customers we serve. We are proud that we have a culture where everyone and anyone can bring their whole selves to work.
To apply for this job please visit financetalent.