BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
The Business Development Director is responsible for the development and expansion of new business opportunities within established accounts and prospective clients by providing leadership for overall business planning. Identifies and develops sales leads and liaises with the Proposal and Contract Specialist in managing the sales process through contract closure. Prepares and conducts project-specific client presentations in collaboration with the functional departments related to our client’s core services and capabilities.
The Business Development Director will liaise between the client and Company on all business development activities and requirements; will expand the Company’s visibility, name recognition, and professional credibility in the market and will assist with the development of promotional material to promote the Company’s recognition in the industry.
Internally, the Business Development Director works closely with Project Management and Finance to establish key strategic partnerships with new and existing clients as well as with all functional groups within the company to enhance Company performance and client relations.
Our Client is a Clinical Research Organisation and has built a reputation as global experts in clinical development, registration and post-marketing solutions. They have done so by hiring talented people whose core values are aligned with theirs and who share a common passion for their mission driven work.
Experience & Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, science, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience selling services in CRO / pharmaceutical / biotechnology / life sciences industry.
- Strong presentation skills (to prepare and deliver high-quality capabilities and sales presentations).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Experience with proposal development, contract negotiation and closing a contract. Ability to learn quickly and assimilate the detail of project requirements. Ability to be flexible and easily multitask. Good computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must be available for international travel
What We Offer
- Remote Working
- Flexible Time Off
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com