Accountancy Practice, based in Dublin, looking for a part-time bookkeeper.
Ideal Candidate would have
– 3 year experience
– Strong Knowledge of accounting software
– Attention to detail
– Good communication skills
– Ability to manage own portfolio of clients and meet deadlines.
– The role may involve travel and attendance on site at client premises, own transport would be preferable.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
– Preparation of Books and Records, including posting sales invoices, purchase invoices, bank receipts & payments.
– Processing and coding of Invoices.
– Filing Invoices / statements
– Creditors / Debtors and Bank reconciliations
– Preparing and submitting VAT returns
– Preparing and posting month end journals
– Posting of wage journals.
– Preparation of accounts to trial balance
– Assisting with General Accounts / audit function
– Maintaining a strong client relationship.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com