This position will be responsible for supporting the Global Finance & Accounting department as part of the operations in our manufacturing facility located in Castlebar, Ireland. This individual should be a self-starter, well organized, a driver of efficiency, and have the ability to work independently and collaborate with different levels within the organization. This person will handle billing queries, process payments, deal with general inquiries on payment matters, and provide other related support as required. The ideal individual demonstrates determination, professionalism and the ability to embrace and promote the cultural values and behaviours of our business. Not everyone is cut out for a role within our organisation, but when a good fit is found, it is a long-lasting relationship. Our employee retention rate is incredibly high as those who fit with our culture find it a wonderful place to work, grow and thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following for the Castlebar facility; others may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Ensure the efficient and timely processing of supplier invoices, ensuring 3-way match with invoice, receipt, and Purchase Order.
- Processing payment runs and employee expense reports in line with the company’s procedures. • Monitor cash and bank balances.
- Carry out reconciliations as required.
- Oversee aged items and follow up with customers and suppliers where necessary.
- Ensure that all customer and supplier queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assist with month-end closing, preparation of accounts and KPIs, and other monthly reports. • Provide required support in VAT reporting.
- Ensure mailbox is kept up to date.
- Support continuous improvement of approval workflow and payment process.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office based applications, including Excel and Word.
- Experience with using an ERP system is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact cross-functionally with different levels within the organisation.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to see tasks through to completion.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly in a fast-paced team environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org